Location: Gresham, Oregon
Email: Email me
Erin wants to help people to navigate the complex and confusing Family law legal system.
Erin joined Gresham Family and Bankruptcy in November of 2018. Erin specializes in child custody and parenting time cases and embraces her role as an advocate for her client. Erin chose a career in law to help clients navigate the complex and sometimes confusing legal system, using her education, experience, and desire to help those in crisis.
Erin graduated from Willamette University College of Law. While attending law school, she worked as a court-certified law clerk in the Child Advocacy Section of the Oregon Department of Justice, representing the state in child foster-care proceedings. She also worked at the Willamette University Child and Family Advocacy Clinic and was a founding member of the Social Justice and Equity Journal. Additionally, she volunteered at the Victim Rights Law Center, the Legal Aid Society of Oregon, and the Oregon Law Center.
Areas of Practice
- Family / Divorce / Legal Separation
- Child Custody
- Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Grandparents Rights
- Restraining Orders (FAPA) / Stalking Orders
- Oregon State Bar, 2019
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon – J.D., 2018
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico– B.A. in Sociology and Psychology, 2013
- Victims’ Rights Law Center, Portland, Oregon, 2017
- Legal Aid Society of Oregon/Oregon Law Center, Portland, Oregon, 2016
- Rape Crisis Center of Central New Mexico, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member, Oregon State Bar Family Law Section
- Member, Multnomah County Bar Association
Schedule Your Consultation
Call 503.492.4229 Today
Or Send a Message ->
We offer free initial consultations for bankruptcy cases, and reduced flat rate initial consultations for other cases.
Legal issues rarely get better with time. Don’t delay, get in touch today.