Location: Gresham, Oregon
Email: Email me
“Collaborative Family Law” is a voluntary method where both you and your spouse reach a result that is fair, equitable and long lasting. Lillian will explain this method to you in detail, but this is where she and another trained collaborative attorney will work with you to develop an agreement without going to court. This team approach allows you to fashion your divorce with the support of your own lawyer, experts (based on your needs), and the cooperation of your soon to be ex-spouse and his or her lawyer. When Lillian has the role of your collaborative attorney, she advocates for you, but cooperates with the team. While this may sound impossible or difficult, it is a well-designed legal method which permits you to both consider all of the facts and, within the scope of the law, arrive at a fair and equitable divorce while avoiding the stress of a full trial.
Lillian has worked in support positions in law offices, then in mortgage lending before she decided to attend law school. This life experience helps her acquire the ability to communicate with her clients and the needs of the firm. She is involved in the Gresham community and regularly volunteers in the legal community. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, Floyd, her grandchildren, gardening, and traveling.
Areas of Practice
- Mediation – Family
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Oregon State Bar, 2001
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon, 2001
- Lewis and Clark College Northwestern School of Law, Portland, Oregon
- J.D. – 2000
- Marylhurst University, Marylhurst, Oregon
- B.A. – 1992
- Major: Communications
- Mt. Hood Community College, Gresham, Oregon
- Associate’s degree
Honors and Awards
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Volunteer Attorney, Multnomah County Child Representation Project
- Oregon State Bar Unlawful Practice of Law Committee, Member 2011
- Member, Oregon Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member, Oregon State Bar Family Law, Debtor-Creditor, and Estate Planning & Administration Sections, and Multnomah County Bar Association
Schedule Your Consultation
Call 503.492.4229 Today
Or Send a Message ->
We offer free initial consultations for bankruptcy cases, and reduced flat rate initial consultations for other cases.
Legal issues rarely get better with time. Don’t delay, get in touch today.