Gresham Adoption Attorneys
Focused on Your Family
If you are thinking about expanding your family through adoption, you will want to retain legal representation from our Gresham adoption attorneys to help you navigate the complex and longwinded process ahead. Adoption involves legally terminating one or both parents’ rights so that the new adoptive parent can obtain those rights. Unsurprisingly, this process can be difficult and cumbersome. To ensure that you reach your goals as quickly as possible, retain Gresham Family & Bankruptcy Law.
Our adoption attorneys in Gresham offer their compassionate and results-driven counsel to families from all walks of life throughout the region. With a vested interest in the practice of family law, our firm remains focused on your loved ones’ well-being.
Contact us online or call to schedule a consultation with our team.
Handling All Types of Adoption Cases in Oregon
The first step in adopting a child is to determine which kind of adoption is best suited for your needs and goals. At The Hill Law Group, we are well-versed in many types of adoption.
We offer legal assistance with:
- Stepparent adoptions: If you wish to legally recognize and formalize your relationship with your stepchild, we can help you complete a stepparent adoption.
- Domestic agency adoptions: This route is best for single parents or families who wish to adopt an infant domestically. We can help you find the right agency and protect your rights while ensuring you complete every step of the process properly.
- Private adoptions: We represent both adoptive parents and birth parents who wish to complete an adoption without government or agency interference.
- International adoptions: Adopting a child from a foreign country means you’ll have to navigate the laws of both the U.S. and your adopted child’s country. At GFBL, we help adoptive parents move through the process step by step. Once the adoption has been finalized, we can help you with the re-adoption process, which allows you to receive a new birth certificate.
- Foster care adoptions: If you are open to adopting a child of any age and from any background, consider adopting through the foster care system. We’ll be there to guide you through the process and give a loving home to a child in need.
You can count on our Gresham adoption attorneys to be there for you every step of the way. Your success is our priority. We strive to make the process as simple and stress-free as possible.
Schedule Your Consultation
Call 503.492.4229 Today
Or Send a Message ->
We offer free initial consultations for bankruptcy cases, and reduced flat rate initial consultations for other cases.
Legal issues rarely get better with time. Don’t delay, get in touch today.